- We recommend you anchor your swing set in concrete. Make certain that all anchoring devices, including concrete, are placed below ground level to insure a safe playing area.
- Do not install swing sets over asphalt, concrete, gravel or any hard surface which may cause injury should a fall occur. We recommend installing the unit in a level, grassy area away from fences, tree stumps and other potentially dangerous areas.
- Dress children appropriately while on or around the swing set. Do not allow children to wear loose fitting jewelry or clothing while on or around the swing set.
- Flexible Flyer Swing sets are designed for children 2 yrs to 10 yrs and 105 lbs or less, per child.
- Do not allow children to use the swing set until fully assembled by an adult.
- Once the swing set is fully assembled, check the security of all bolts and nuts and periodically thereafter. Tighten or replace as needed.
- Properly dispose of all packaging after the swing set has been fully assembled.
- Provide on-site, adult supervision at all times for children of all ages while using the equipment and swing set.
- Please do not overtighten.
Flexible Flyer Products are MADE IN THE USA.